Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Church Lady



White button up- Express (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Pink cable knit vest- Tommy Hilfiger (via Salvation Army) ~$2.50
Green leopard skirt- Talbots (via Goodwill) ~$5
Gold link necklace- Thrifted (via Salvation Army) ~$9
Braided belt- H&M ~$5
Pink loafers- Talbots (via Goodwill) ~$6
TOTAL COST: $31

            I’m so proud of this outfit- it’s all thrifted, except the belt. All the pieces are quality brands and I don’t have to tell you how expensive this outfit would be if I’d purchased them all new. I love mixing colors, textures and patterns. I cannot wait to find new ways to mix this vest into my wardrobe.
I would like to draw special attention to the necklace. These gold chains are so popular right now and I’ve found them for you at a variety of price points.
(Start top L and moving clockwise)

J Crew $165
Jeweliq $25

Tell me readers, Which necklace do you like best? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com

Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment