Thursday, August 30, 2012

Preppy and Feminine




Pink oxford- Le Tigre (via department store) ~$20
Light teal tank- Gap Outlet ~$10
White chino shorts- J Crew (via Goodwill) ~$5
Faux tortoise link necklace- Jeweliq ~$20
White and leather belt- Vintage (from Mom)
Gold slip ons- TOMS Shoes (gift, retails for $54)
TOTAL COST: $55

            Two blogs that I really love (J’s Everyday & Classy Girls) inspired me to wear a long sleeve oxford with shorts.

 I’m still searching for the perfect, classic blue oxford, preferably Ralph Lauren (the label both of these ladies are wearing) but for now, I am working this look with my pink Le Tigre oxford. My new tortoise link necklace from JEWELIQ is perfect with this preppy ensemble. Pink and white is such a great color combination- it’s preppy and feminine. Can’t wait to remix this top later in fall or winter.
Tell me readers, Would you wear shorts with a long sleeved top? Comment or email me at BsGoodwilHunting@gmail.com
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment