Friday, August 24, 2012

Second Chance Shirt-Dress



Pink paisley shirt dress- Too She She (via Junior League) ~$ .10
Pink leggin- Boscov’s ~$5
Gold chain necklace- Salvation Army ~$9
White skinny belt- Goodwill ~$2
Black gladiator sandal- Ruff Hewn ~$13
TOTAL COST $29.10

            So way back on my first ever trip to our local Junior League, I tried on this dress. I have been searching for a shirt-dress and this one was pink and paisley to boot. However, I didn’t love it, even for $7. I had already found 3 other pieces that I loved, so I just said “No thanks” to this piece. However, weeks later, I returned to the League for their $1 bag sale and what piece do I recognize on the racks, but this very dress. I already knew it fit, so I snatched it up. For TEN CENTS I can definitely get interested in this dress. I normally wouldn’t style this dress with leggings but it was cold out and I was headed to church, so for modesty’s sake, I popped them on.
            This is my first real attempt at a top knot hair style and I like it. Next time, I’ll try to get it a little more “top.” Unfortunately, I get ponytail/bun headaches, so I can only leave it up for a few hours before I rip it down and massage my scalp for 20 minutes.
Tell me readers, How would you style this dress, especially accessories, I feel like these shoes weren’t the best match… Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment