Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gem Tones



Emerald green tee- Banana Republic (via Consignment) ~$3
Purple chino shorts- Land N’ Sea (via TJ Maxx) ~$15
White and leather belt- Vintage (from mom)
Gold and pearl strand necklace- Consignment ~$3
Dark pink loafers- Talbots (via Goodwill) ~$6
TOTAL COST: $27

            I love purple and green together, so I was excited to pair this new top with my purple chinos. My love for color extends to my shoes as well, as I selected my rose pink loafers. Of course, this beautiful emerald/teal top is going to transition perfectly to fall. I love gem tones, but don’t own many pieces in the classic gem shades. This top really jumped out when I thrifted it at a local consignment shop about a month ago as something I did not already have. I am often guilty of buying in multiples when it comes to classic staples. Of course, using thrifting as 60-70% of my shopping, this can take time. I cannot wait to find more shirts like this one my BR. It’s cotton, soft, stretch, and easy to wear, but so much more visually interesting than a regular tee-shirt.
Tell me readers, What items do you like to buy in multiples? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment