Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ASAP



Grey v-neck t-shirt- Forever 21 ~$3
Sea creature chino shorts- J Crew (via Goodwill) ~$5
Gold and pearl strand necklaces- Consignment ~$6 (for 2)
White and leather belt- Vintage (from Mom)
Tan sandals- Target ~$20
TOTAL COST ~$34

            When I thrifted these shorts, I knew I had to wear them as soon as possible. Today, they picked me when I was getting ready and I was a bit confused as to what top to pair with them. I know most colors would go well with this brownish mustard colored print, but I went with the very safe grey v-neck you see here. I bought this shirt on deep clearance at Forever21 years ago and I love it. It’s my favorite/lucky shirt. I take it almost everywhere I travel, during all seasons. It’s comfy, it’s neutral and it’s versatile. I’m pleased with the overall look, but want to try again with these shorts. I hope the weather holds out through September so I can wear these shorts again.
Tell me readers, How would you style these shorts? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com
Thriftfully Yours,
B

1 comment: