Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Comfy Sweater


Maroon sweater- St. John’s Bay (via Goodwill) ~$4
Long sleeve grey top- Old Navy ~$7
Black leggings- Walmart ~$7
Sunglasses- Wet Seal ~$3
Gold link necklace- Thrifted (via Salvation Army) ~$8
Ugg boots (gift)
TOTAL COST: $29

            A few weeks ago, the most chic blogger of all my daily reads, Atlantic Pacific, posted herself wearing a “fisherman sweater.” At my next GW shopping trip, I came across this chunky knit piece and snapped it up immediately. It’s so comfy, I have worn it a handful of times in the last month, which is rare for me- I like to give even time to all my pieces. This was a relaxing weekend look, so I paired the thick sweater with leggings to balance it out. I’ll definitely be rocking this sweater again soon with skinny jeans.
            The minute I reviewed the pictures for this post, I realized how silly my UGGs look with my toothpick legs- Oops. Perhaps the “tall” variety wouldn’t be so strange? Regardless, they are the most comfortable shoes I own, so on a day when comfort was important, I wasn’t super concerned with what my feet looked like.
Tell me readers, Are you partaking in the Fisherman Sweater trend? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment