Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekend Watch...Sort of?

Hello Readers from the Most Magical Place on Earth!
I am vacationing in Disney World with my lovely brother, A. I have a High/Low clothing item to share with you and a few great shoes for fall. Sorry my list isn't comprehensive, but my focus is on spending time with the favorite brother and enjoying all the Magic here.
Left: I found these pants in Ralph Lauren's latest collection. While this isn't a brand I ever buy new, I do like to get inspired by looking at their new pieces. These equestrian themed skinny pants definitely caught me attention! At $120, they're totally unpractical!
Right: These look-a-likes from Forever 21 are around $13! Yes- they are leggings, not pants. I'd like to see them in person, but they're a well priced alternative to the RL version.
I LOVE this $60 leatherette skirt by NY&Co. Yes- it's beyond the range I usually look at, but a leather or leather alternative skirt has been on my list since fall began! I'm still looking around, but I like knowing that the trend is strong enough that multiple stores should carry similar, lower priced options.

These two faux-croc pumps are from DSW and retail for around $40. I think skins like croc are very fall and winter weater appropriate. The red mary-jane shoes are a bit more sassy, whereas the black ones are more standard.

Nothing says autumn quite like a riding boot. This pair from DSW are real leather and retail for around $70. I might have to order these..
This pair of deep tan ballet flats also work as a great mock-loafer, with their beautiful metallic link detail and tassels. They retail for just around $26 and come in 4 other colors.

Thanks for tuning in! See anything I missed? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwilHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B




No comments:

Post a Comment