Friday, October 26, 2012

Thrifty Threads: A Goodwill Shopping Review


My most recent trip to the GW was VERY fruitful! I snagged 6 pieces and two accessories. I almost stayed seasonal! Just one little slip- Oops?
(Starting top L and moving clockwise)

1. American Eagle Coral Chunk Knit sweater $4
I LOVED the over-sized buttons and the shawl collar!
2. Heart on my Sleeve tie cardigan $4
Not a quality brand, but good over jeans.
3. Merona chevron vest $3.50
Slowly building my vest collection! Still looking for navy and white.
4. Banana Republic patterned top $3.50
Great quality- great print! 

5. Talbots polka dot oxford $3.50
I’ve seen so many great versions of the polka dot blouse, so I was very excited to find this one, especially from a great brand like Talbots!
6. Ship N Shore vintage purple oxford $3.50
When I saw this top, I thought “Challenge Accepted!” I LOVED the color and knew I could find a way to style it to look chic- keep your eyes open for this one! I won’t be able to wait too long to wear it.
7. Blue and white scarf  $1
I don’t know who made this scarf, or what it’s made of but for a buck, I snagged it!
8. Silver Chrysanthemum Broach $5
Such a classic broach- I plan on pinning it on my winter coat!
TOTAL COST for 6 pieces of clothing and 2 accessories: $28
Tell me readers, What are you most recent shopping snags? Thrifted or not! Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment