Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Carolina Herrera



White button up- Express (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Black cardigan- Old Navy (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Red iris print maxi skirt- No tag (via Goodwill) ~$4
Pearl necklace (gift)
Black gladiator sandal- Ruff Hewn ~$13
TOTAL COST: $24

            Another random warm day here in the North East. For this outfit, I was inspired by Carolina Herrera. She often pairs a full length skirt with a simple white button up shirt. I added my buttonless cardigan for warmth. I wore this skirt this summer with a simple black tee shirt and couldn’t wait until enough time had passed to wear it again. This time around, I paired it with my white button up. I don’t own much red, but that’s another natural choice for top colors for future wears. I also HAD to break out these sandals again- they’re so comfortable!
Tell me readers, How would you style this loud, statement skirt for fall and winter? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment