Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ina Inspiration



Pink and White striped Oxford- Ralph Lauren (via Salvation Army) ~$2
Black Leggings- Under Armor (gift, old)
Sunglasses- Wet Seal ~$3
Swavorski Mickey Earrings- Disney World (gift)
Pearl necklace (gift)
Black gladiator sandals- Ruff Hewn ~$13
TOTAL: $18

            Have you ever watched the “Barefoot Contessa” with Ina Garten? She is one of my favorite Food Network chefs. Her show is filmed in the Hamptons, full of New England style. In nearly every episode she cooks in an oversized Oxford with the collar popped and a pearl necklace. I’m just learning to style button-up shirts in a feminine way and I think I’m kind of loving them over leggings.
RED ALERT READERS: I wear leggings as pants. Judge away! I held off for a long while after the trend started, but then I realized that I am not ashamed of my body, so leggings as pants are okay! Of course, the styling is important when doing this, and I think the length and more full shape of the top helps balance the tight look on the leg.
Tell me readers, Do YOU wear leggings as pants? Why or why not? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment