Monday, October 29, 2012

The Fall Short



Purple striped top- Gap Outlet ~$20
White leatherette jacket- Boscov’s ~$25
Black wool shorts- Charlotte Russe ~$10
Patterned tights- Target ~$7
Sunglasses- Wet Seal ~$3
Bubble necklace- JEWELIQ (gift)
Grey socks- UO (gift)
Cognac boots- Rack Room Shoes ~$20 (on sale)
TOTAL COST: $85

            I have long loved the fall/winter short. As a kid I had this great red tweed suit from Hartstrings that was shorts and a blazer. All you need is a pair of great tights. These are not my summer shorts- the shorts I wear in fall and winter are heavier material, generally wool. They are too hot for summer. In this outfit, I styled them in a very casual, funky way. I would easily pair them with a more opaque pair of tights and a black blazer for a more professional look. I have a brown pair I thrifted that I plan on styling with my new navy blazer- keep your eyes peeled!
Tell me readers, Do you rock shorts in fall? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment