Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bobby Soxer



Peach V-neck sweater- Ralph Lauren (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Dark was skinny jeans- Papaya (via Consignment) ~$4.50
Lady bug earrings- JEWELIQ (complementary gift with purchase)
Blue and white floral scarf- No tag (via Goodwill) ~$1
Pink shoes- Keds (old)
TOTAL COST: $10

            Here is a “costume-inspired” outfit for Halloween. I paired my RL vintage sweater with slim leg jeans for a classic retro look. I accessorized with fun ladybug earrings, a neck scarf and simple Ked sneakers. I thrifted this sweater quite awhile ago and although I like it (and the brand quality), this is it’s final wearing. Goodbye sweater! You’re on to bigger and better things.
            Is it weird that I wore this outfit a while ago (i.e. not on Halloween)? I figured it would be more appropriate for Halloween than any other outfit I have on stand-by.
Tell me readers, Is an outfit like this too costume-y for everyday wear? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment