Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall for UGGs



Tan sweater dress- Chadwicks (Salvation Army) ~$3
Navy Leggings- via Gabriel Brothers ~$4
Red and white scarf- Vintage (from mom)
Chestnut boots- UGG (gift, retails for $155)
TOTAL COST: $7

            I may have jumped the gun a little bit on wearing a sweater dress but it was cool in the morning and my church is notoriously chilly (to me). Also, this is the first time of the season that I’m wearing my UGG boots. I hated UGGs for a long time in high school, and I realized it was because I had never tried them and didn’t own a pair. “FUGGs” are NOT equivalent, regardless of the price. If you are interested in a boot of this style, go for the UGG. I have had mine for at least 4-5 years and they are in great condition. I treat them every year with water proofing spray and avoid wearing them when it’s raining (if possible). They are still fluffy inside and so cozy. As a person who is notoriously cold, they are perfect for me. I realize that for a blog that emphasizes good deals, UGGs seem like a bag choice. However, this is simply an item your are not going to come across in a thrift store. I have NEVER seen a pair in any color or size. I HAVE seen them in stores like Marshall’s or TJ Maxx at reduced prices. Another piece of fall weather wear that I love are leggings. Leggings in all colors and styles. I cannot wait to break out the rest of my leggings and boots.
Tell me readers, UGG fan? Yes or no? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment