Friday, September 28, 2012

Cute Clutch

-->
White polka dot sweater- Old Navy ~$25
Black capris- Old Navy ~$7 (Old)
Sunglasses- Wet Seal ~$3
Yellow Flower- H&M ~$6 (for two)
Mustache clutch- Target (gift)
Black gladiator sandal- Ruff Hewn ~$13
TOTAL: $54

            You already know how much I love this sweater so I’ll skip it and go right to this moustache clutch. Target calls it a “pencil case”- who knows. Regardless, it is absolutely excellent. They’ve been making them in different prints and colors for over a year now. They retail for about $20. I’ve used it as a wallet and a clutch. Are all women pouch lovers or just me? It’s such a selling point. This clutch has so many different compartments it’s great. It also has card holders inside. Just go buy one. Or two.
Tell me readers, Would you buy this clutch? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment