Monday, September 17, 2012

Yo-Yo Weather


Purple sleeveless button up- Eddie Bauer (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Off white cardigan- Vera Wang for Kohls ~$5 (on sale)
Blue printed capris- LOFT (via Goodwill) ~$4
Tan sandals- Target ~$20
TOTAL COST: $32.50

            With the weather yo-yoing like crazy, I am forced to bounce back and forth between summer and fall-ish outfits. These capris are a recent purchase, even though I vowed to switch my focus to fall clothes, I couldn’t resist these great LOFT capris. I paired them with the purple top in an effort to bring out the periwinkle detailing in the print a bit more. My go-to style with summer clothes is generally preppy. However, my style becomes a bit more diverse in fall and winter when I can do a bit more layering- which switches it up a bit. Stay tuned to see all my fall and winter clothes that have been hiding!
Tell me readers, Do you keep out of season clothes stored away? or leave everything out year round? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment