Thursday, September 20, 2012

Flexing my Fashion Muscles



Pink polo- Jimmyz ~$20
Khaki skirt- GAP (via Salvation Army) ~$3
Sunglasses- Wet Seal ~$4
Gold chain link necklace- Thrifted (Salvation Army) ~$9
Brown leatherette skinny belt- H&M ~$5
Red loafers- Talbots (via Goodwill) ~$6
TOTAL COST: $47

            Does anyone remember Jimmyz? It was some sub-company of Aeropastale… (Trying to compete with A&F?) Anyway, I’ve been holding onto this polo since HIGH SCHOOL. I wish it didn’t have that “factory distressing” that was so popular during that time, but eh- it’s survived this long. This khaki skirt is a staple piece and I can’t wait to mix, and remix it through all seasons. As you can see, it was quite warm on this day (despite wearing a sweater dress just the day before). This crazy fall weather is certainly flexing the muscles of my wardrobe. Maybe I’ll be wearing my snow suit tomorrow- Who knows!
Tell me readers, Has the weather where you live been doing crazy things? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment