Monday, September 3, 2012

Orange



Orange sleeveless button up- St. John’s Bay (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Plaid Madras shorts- J Crew ~$30 (old)
Tan sandals- Target ~$20
TOTAL COST: $53.50

            Sort of a pricy outfit for three pieces, no? I bought these shorts YEARS ago at a J Crew while on vacation (possibly in Vegas or California somewhere…) before I became more in tune with monies and thrifting. Luckily for me, my weight has remained almost constant for quite some time so I can keep pieces I’ve had since high school. Don’t hate me! It’s not my fault! I’m sure weight karma will bite me someday.
            Anyway, on to the outfit- Mom said it looked very fall-like, because of the color scheme. I didn’t do that on purpose, but perhaps my subconscious knows that I am a little excited to pull out my bins and start rediscovering fall and winter pieces I haven’t seen in 6 months. I am wondering what colors I can wear with this top- I refuse to wear orange with black (Halloween) or green (a carrot), I think purple, pink or blue would look weird, so I’m left with… neutrals- and plaid, naturally.
Tell me readers, What colors do you wear with orange? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment