Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shopping Recap: Salvation Army

-->
 Hi Readers!
Here’s the haul from my most recent trip to Salvation Army. I snagged eight pieces that I can’t wait to share with you and mix into my wardrobe.
(Top R- going clockwise)


American Living Plaid dress ($4) It’s not a fall item but a great piece. I love sundresses for summer and don’t have anything in this style.
Red Hawaiian Faux Wrap skirt ($2.50) I bought this for one purpose- my Hawaiian vacation. Next summer the family is flying all the way to the lovely islands and I am planning a vibrant and fun wardrobe! Where else can I respectably wear this skirt besides on vacation?
Pink Striped, French Cuff Ralph Lauren Oxford ($2.50) Hands down, the BEST purchase of the day. Perfect quality and such amazing details. I already own a pink oxford (my Le Tigre) but the materials are different and this one has such a more formal vibe. I think I’ll try to work it with jeans or a pencil skirt!
Yellow J Crew Haberdashery Oxford (.50) This tag HAD to have been an error. It was marked for $.99 and it was a 50% off Wednesday so that means I thrifted this beauty for just FIFTY CENTS. It’s got ¾ sleeves which make it good across multiple seasons and the color is different for my wardrobe.

Green V-Neck Liz & Co Polka Dot Sweater ($2.50) I’m still not done buying polka dot items for the upcoming season. While I know nothing of this brand, I loved the color and pattern on this sweater. It fits very well and will be great with jeans on cool days. I’ll have to do a little brand scouting to learn more.
Green V-Neck GAP Sweater ($2.50) This is a mix between a thermal top and a sweater. Great texture, soft and long sleeves. Green is my new favorite color (Can ya tell?!)
Vintage Navy Secretary Blouse ($2.50) I did it. I bought another blouse. It’s hard to see the print from this distance, but I couldn’t pass it up and for $2.50, why fret over adding another to my collection?
Black Chunky Knit Sweater Vest by NY &Co ($2.00) Not the vest I’ve been looking for (navy and a pull over) but I still liked this enough to purchase. I’ll add it over top of long sleeves for extra warmth in the winter when my reptile like body is sad and cold.
Readers, I’m so glad to see I have readers, but I want to get to know you! Please comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com and tell me how you found the blog and your thoughts. It will be greatly appreciated!
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment