Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Art of Letting Go



Brown and white striped tank- Banana Republic (via Goodwill) ~$3.50
Pink cargo Capri- Express (via Goodwill) ~$4.00
Gold strand necklace- Consignment ~$6 (for 2)
Gold slip ons- TOMS shoes (gift, retails for $54)
TOTAL COST: $13.50

            I purchased these capris YEARS ago at Goodwill and have been holding onto them. I wear them a few times a year, and I love the color, but I’m thinking I’m over the cargo trend. I got rid of two other cargo carpis this summer, but was hesitant with these. I thought, maybe one more goodbye wearing…I’ve thrifted two pairs of capris this season that are excellent replacements for this pair. As soon as I can find capris in this color, I think I will be ready to let them go.
Tell me readers, Do you have pieces in your wardrobe you have trouble letting go of? Comment or email me at BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com or tweet me at BsGoodwillHunt
Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment