Monday, January 28, 2013

How To Wear A Button Up: With a Statement Necklace

            Recently, I came across an image created by Lauren of My Closet in Sketches in which she shows 6 ways to wear a button up shirt. I LOVED the idea and was so inspired that I decided to do outfit posts for each concept. Here is today's:





            I love the statement necklace I received for Christmas and knew it was the perfect piece for this post. As a personal choice, I prefer not to wear my oxfords all the way buttoned up. To give the outfit a comparable appearance, I wore a turtleneck. If you haven’t tried the turtleneck-under-a-button-up before, do so! (see how I wore it HERE). Lauren’s idea is excellent because the button up is the perfect canvas for a statement necklace.

See how else I wore this skirt HERE.

Thriftfully Yours,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment