Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How to Wear: The Rugby Shirt (Dressed-Up)

            A while back, I thrifted two rugby shirts. I wore the first one HERE with skinny jeans a boots. I’m always looking for new ways to style my pieces, but this rugby shirt was stumping me. It’s such a casual garment, I couldn’t imagine it working with anything other than jeans.

            While recently perusing the popular Tumblr “Wicked Preppy,” I came across this photo.

Finally! An alternate way to wear a rugby shirt! I recently replaced the plain, navy button on my navy blazer with golden ones and thought it would look great in the very “Ralph Lauren-esque” ensemble. I paired it with my grey silk Banana Republic skirt and a riding boot to keep with the preppy aesthetic.



See how I wore this skirt another way HERE!
Thriftfully Yours,
B

1 comment:

  1. Prime Trading Company offer a tailored solution to today's garment manufacturing.Our Production range Covers Rugby shirt and much more.

    ReplyDelete