Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fancy Plaid

-->

In my last post, I discussed how the versatility of pieces is important. Since I started reading fashion blogs regularly, my fashion inspiration and my ideas for remixing have increased ten fold. I would never have thought to wear my plaid button up over a turtle neck until the beautiful Blair over at Atlantic Pacific posted this photo.

            I thrifted my plaid blouse about a year ago. It’s a vintage Brooks Brothers piece. When I picked it up, I figured I’d wear it casually with jeans or under a sweater. Once I saw this picture, I could not wait to dress it up. I love increasing the flexibility of a piece- Thanks Blair!

Tell me readers, Would you wear plaid in a fancy outfit? Comment, email me (BsGoodwillHunting@gmail.com) or tweet me (BsGoodwillHunt)

Thriftfully Yours,
B
PS- See that amazing cluster necklace in the inspiration photo? I found a great dupe on Etsy that I’m asking Santa to give me for Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment