Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thrifty Threads: A Christmas Gift Review

Hello Readers,
I hope your Christmas celebration was lovely! Today, I'm going to recap my fashion related gifts. My thrifty-ness doesn't ever go away, so even when I'm not the purchaser of something, I'm still looking for a good deal! Each item on the list was under $30 and I cannot wait to integrate them into my collection.
Enjoy,
B

Pardon My French Forever21
Red Plaid Sweater Forever21
Grey Sheep Sweater Old Navy 

 Pearl Cluster Necklace Etsy (Eienblue)
Pearl and Rhinestone Necklace Lisner (via Ebay)

 White & Blue Anchor Stud Earrings Etsy (JoannaBizu)
Renegade Spike Bracelet GroopDealz

 Blue Velvet Large Tote Merona (via Target)
Blue & Brown Owl Coin Purse Thirty-One

 Plaid Embroidered Smoking Loafer Rock & Republic (via Kohls)
Yellow Corduroy Smoking Loafers SO (via Kohls) 

No comments:

Post a Comment